Accessing the Arts in Canada
This year, we are launching Accessing the Arts – Canada’s first online accessible arts and events listing. Our goal is to promote accessibility and showcase how communities are reshaping Canada’s arts and culture sector. We believe that art is for everyone!
If you want to know more about accessibility in the arts, this listing is for you.
For artists and audiences:
- Access to daily listing of accessible events in cities across Canada
- Accurate and clear information about accessibility at events and venues
- Ability to control search settings based on region, interests and access needs
- Updated information about activism and accessibility in the arts on our blog
- Resources, including calls for submissions and creative employment opportunities
For curators and arts organizations:
- Market your accessible events to broader audiences
- Opportunities to engage with our growing community and groups
- Access to tools for accessible marketing and communication
This is a Creative Users project. Creative Users Projects explores the intersection of art and design, accessibility, and disability. Our work stems from a desire to make an inclusive arts culture more visible and accessible.